TINY TOWN VAUGHAN – WAIVER AND RELEASE
- In consideration of Tiny Town Ontario Inc., hereinafter called “Tiny Town”, allowing any and all children and/or accompanying adults who
enter the facility under the direct or indirect supervision of the undersigned Responsible Adult (all of whom are hereinafter collectively
referred to as “the Participant(s)”), to use their facilities, I hereby for myself, the Participant, their heirs, executors, administrators, or anyone
who might claim on their behalf warrant and agree as follows:
1. I warrant and represent that I am the parent, legal guardian of or have been duly authorized by the parent or legal guardian to represent
the Participant(s) named below.
2. By entering Tiny Town, I acknowledge the inherent risks present in an indoor play environment. While Tiny Town and its staff work
diligently to provide a safe environment for all, certain risks, whether inherent in the facility itself or caused by myself, any of the
Participants, or other participants of Tiny Town, are unavoidable. These risks include, but are not limited to, damage to personal property,
personal injury or death. I voluntarily assume and accept all risks to myself, the Participant(s), and my personal property.
3. I warrant and represent that I have read the Tiny Town safety rules (“Rules”), which form part of this Waiver. I agree to use the Tiny
Town facilities only in accordance with the Rules.
4. I understand and agree that Tiny Town, its officers, directors, management, employees, contractors, agents or representatives
(“Associates”) shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss that I or the Participant(s) may suffer as a result of using the Tiny Town
5. I hereby release and discharge Tiny Town and its Associates from any liability, and any and all loss, damage, injury or expense to
person or property that I or the Participant(s) may suffer as a result of the Participant(s) using the premises. I agree to hold harmless and
indemnify Tiny Town and its Associates from any and all liability for any property damage or personal injury to any third party resulting from
the Participant(s) using the premises.
6. I warrant that the Participant(s) is/are in good physical condition and physically able to play in the Tiny Town premises and that the
Participant(s) is/are old enough to participate.
7. I understand and agree that this waiver shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns.
TINY TOWN VAUGHAN – RULES OF SAFE PLAY (Have fun and be safe!)
1. Tiny Town guests must be supervised by a responsible adult or caregiver at all times. A responsible caregiver is someone who is a
minimum of 16 years old.
2. No ‘In-or-out’ Privileges. Admission is one time and is non-transferable.
3. For the safety of our littlest Tiny Town citizens, walking feet is always encouraged.
4. Tiny Town requires all guests to remove shoes and wear socks in our facility.
5. Food and drinks must be consumed at the cafe or in a pre-booked party room.
6. No food or drinks are permitted in the play area.
7. All toys must remain in their own buildings to allow all children an equal opportunity to play. Please ensure that your
child leaves toys in appropriate buildings.
8. Tiny Town is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Get in Touch…
Thank you for joining Tiny Town Vaughan. Enjoy your play.
If you're considering Tiny Town Vaughan for your party or field trip, please call or fill out the form